School Mission Statement
At Henry Allen Nursery School we believe each child is special.
"We seek to give our children the very best by creating a unique place where play is valued and where children have fun, and learn through exciting, challenging experiences."
- To provide a stable, secure, safe and caring environment in which children can develop confidence and independence.
- To offer stimulating and challenging learning experiences which are suited to individual children’s needs, enabling them to achieve their full potential.
- To work with families to give children the best start in life and to develop positive attitudes to learning.
- To further develop self esteem through praise and celebration, so that each child experiences enjoyment and satisfaction from achievements.
- To establish a caring ethos, where we treat everyone with respect.
- To provide equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, belief and ability.
- To develop a sense of community through promotion of co-operation and collaboration.
- To establish high expectations of behaviour and to help children develop understanding of self discipline and a sense of responsibility for their own actions.
- To fully support those children at risk of delay and diminish differences in attainment.
We have translated the British Values into our own school values that our young children can understand.