- To provide a stable, secure, safe and caring environment in which children can develop confidence and independence.
- To offer a stimulating and challenging curriculum which is suited to individual children’s needs, enabling them to progress through the developmental stages of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- To further develop self esteem through praise and celebration, so that each child experiences enjoyment and satisfaction from achievements.
- To establish a caring ethos, where we treat everyone with respect.
- To provide equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, belief and ability.
- To develop a sense of community through promotion of co-operation and collaboration.
- To establish high expectations of behaviour and to help children develop understanding of self discipline and a sense of responsibility for their own actions.